Well, it's time. Tomorrow at 5:40 am, I fly out of Dallas, TX to meet the rest of the team in Atlanta, GA... & then it's on the Dominican Republic! These last couple of months, especially this past week, I have received so much encouragement & support from friends, family, and even strangers. There is no way that I would be going right now, if it wasn't for God providing in his own way. It's all been so amazing. If you had told me the end of April that I would be going with a great team of people (I had never met) to serve in the DR in July, I would have told you that you were crazy. And yet here we are... :)
Yeah, I'm a little nervous, but also very excited. I can't wait to see what God is going to do on this trip.
Bekah H.
No comments:
Post a Comment