Jesus saved me when I was 5 years old. I have completely surrendered my life to Him and am waiting for Him to show me His plan for my life. I am very drawn to the area of missions, but I am still uncertain as to whether or not that is God's purpose for me. I have been wanting to go on a mission trip for a long time, and I am extremely thankful to the Lord for allowing me to be a part of this one and for providing all the means. To see God use so many of His people here and there and to see how faithful each one was to give to Him was truly amazing! There was a time when I became somewhat discouraged and wondered if the money would come in, but the Lord was faithful! He used so many people at just the right time and even provided some extra jobs for myself! I know that He is going to do great and mighty things on this trip and in my life, and I cannot wait to see the end result! May all of the glory be God's!
~Kassidy
No comments:
Post a Comment